Gaucho Style Crispy Sirloin
GAUCHO STYLE CRISPY SIRLOIN
Argentina is known for being the meat lover's mecca and having the most flavorful beef recipes! Try this Gaucho Style Crispy Sirloin https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/better-than-bouillon-gaucho-style-crispy-sirloin made with Tebben Ranches Wagyu Sirloin Steaks Wagyu Beef Sirloin Tip Steak – TebbenRanches (tebbenrancheswagyu.com) to bring this true Argentinian taste directly to your table!
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 10 mins
Total: 15 mins
Yield: Serves 4
- 4 (6-ounce) sirloin steaks, thick cut
- 1 ½ tablespoons Better Than Bouillon® Roasted Beef Base
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Step 1 - Preheat grill to 400°F.
- Step 2 - In a bowl, whisk beef base, olive oil, garlic, and black pepper.
- Step 3 - Add steaks to mixture and coat. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to 6 hours.
- Step 4 - When ready to cook, place steaks directly on grill and allow grill to flame-up, while turning steak to char outer surface.
- Step 5 - Cook to desired temperature (approximately 5–6 minutes).
Tebben Ranches Full Blood America Wagyu Beef, Floresville Texas https://tebbenrancheswagyu.com