Looking for a tasty way to top off those delicious Wagyu beef steaks you just purchased…here’s the perfect recipe for Steak Marinade! The only Steak Marinade recipe you'll ever need! It's deliciously robust and the perfect flavor pairing to rich beefy steaks. It's incredibly easy to make and uses staple ingredients you likely already have on hand. Definitely a must have recipe!
4 Prep: 5 minutes Marinating time: 1 hour Ready in: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil 1
- Tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (1 Tbsp)
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried rosemary (optional)
- 4 (8 oz) steaks
- In a mixing bowl whisk together balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, olive oil, Dijon mustard, honey, garlic, pepper and rosemary until well blended.
- Place steak in a gallon size resealable bag, place steak in gallon size resealable bag. Pour marinade over steaks, seal bag while pressing out excess air.
- Transfer to refrigerator and let marinate at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove steaks from marinade and grill to desired doneness.
- Let rest off heat 5 minutes before slicing and serving.